I came across this on Lindsey’s blog, A Rambling Reviewer and if you’ve been here for a while, you know that I can never say no to a good book-tag. If you’re new, trust me, this is a fun post because words can be heavy!
So let’s get down to it shall we?
What books have you been gifted that you love?
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- Americanah by Chimamanda Adichie Ngozi
- In the Kitchen by Monica Ali
What book(s) would you like to give as a gift to someone else?
These are some of the books that are in my collection that I’d love to hand down to my daughter some day.
If you could gift a random person any bookish item, what would it be?
A bookmark, because, you can’t go wrong with that right?
If you could gift a random person any non-bookish item, what would it be?
A mug. Definitely a mug, we all drink some hot beverage 🙂 I think.
What do you say when a person gives you a gift you don’t like?
Um…wow, this is, um…thank you!
Mention a book based around Valentine’s Day.
Mention any two tips for blogging as a gift to other bloggers and to those who may want to start a blog.
- Write as though you are talking to yourself. If it speaks to you chances are it could speak to someone else.
- Edit what you’ve written before sharing it. It’s an interesting way to make sure that you have your words right and whoever is reading knows that you’ve got a handle on your words. If you’re struggling with this- try Grammarly, it’s partially free!
Have a great week and if you enjoyed reading this post, why not jump on it and see what you can answer?