Here’s to the love of book tags and I came across this on The Bibliophagist’s blog today. I jumped in and here’s my take:
- Answer the questions
- link back to the creator (Jenniely)
- tag other people!
1. Hot Chocolate – what is your comfort book?
The Fountain Head by Ayn Rand. I find comfort in Howard Roark’s declaration:
2. Pumpkin Carving – what is your favourite creative outlet?
3. Falling Leaves – changes that appear bad but you secretly love?
Attending parties. I love large gatherings in doses. When I say doses I mean, it takes me quite a while to get psyched into going out or simply hanging out with people at a large gathering, this sudden change from simply being in my own space to where lots of people expect my attention or are watching me, freaks me out-but I find myself transformed after a while.
4. Pumpkin Spiced Latte – something you love that others tend to judge
I’m with Sara on this one: Staying in. Oh, I’m like a cat, I can sleep for hours and it’s my favorite way of spending the weekend. Going by my response in number 3, let’s just say that I do my best to stay away from social gatherings.
5. Bonfire Night – what makes you explode with joy?
6. Fright Night – favourite scary book or film
None. I am not a fan of scary books or films.
7. Halloween candy – favourite thing to eat
8. Scarves – your autumn ‘must have’ accessory
Travel mug fully loaded with hot coffee!
9. Fire – a book or film that burns your soul
I can’t mention just one.
10. Toffee apples – a book or film that seems one thing but really has a different inside
I’m not such a huge fan of films so this right here has me at odds and ends.
Since I jumped in on this tag, I’ll leave it open to all the Book Lovers who read my responses, feel free to tag me in your responses, who knows…we may indeed be birds of a feather.