Is it too late to say happy new year?
How’s your week coming along? I was looking through this blog and almost kicked myself for having taken such a while to check in with the blogiverse…I hope you are well and working towards whatever resolutions you made.
So, here’s a list of some insights into what I’ve been up to in the past 8 days:
- I traveled back to Mbita
- Dusted, aired and mopped where I stay and it never hit me just how exhausted one can get from bending under a bed trying to retrieve an eraser!
- Visited a school in Mfangano Island which is considered to be in one of the extreme inaccessible places in the whole island.
- Gained weight 🙂 thanks to all the coffee dates I had with my cousin and the holiday food.
- Started working out- just finished day 6 of the 30 day fitness challenge! I can’t feel my thighs.
- Gave this blog a new look, grey is so last season!
- Writing the next book, hoping to release it this April.
- Receiving reviews, through calls and texts from readers on just how much they were moved by reading my book, Sifuna, and recommendations on how to distribute the books.
- Updating my wardrobe, wearing more jean trousers and a bright t-shirts 🙂 okay, I did this once! I still love my black and grey t-shirts.
- Drinking lots of Love Tea from Kericho Gold- because I love the strawberry/vanilla/raspberry flavor.
Have an awesome weekend!